We had the opportunity to visit Adobe MAX 2017, along with 12,000 other visitors making it one of the largest gatherings for creatives.
Adobe MAX is a celebration of innovation and creativity for Adobe and their customers. This year’s Adobe MAX conference marks the release of Creative Cloud 2018, as well as several new products and machine learning, powered by Adobe Sensei.
You can watch a recording of the keynote below:
Here’s a snapshot of what was revealed:
- 4 new apps: Adobe XD CC, Dimension CC, Character Animator CC and Lightroom CC, as well as the recent addition of branded, premium features to Adobe Spark.
- Major updates to flagship Creative Cloud apps including Photoshop CC, as well as motion graphic templates for Adobe Stock.
- Significant enhancements to the Creative Cloud Video tools, including Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Audition CC.
- Creative Cloud updates for graphic designers, including Illustrator CC, InDesign CC and new visual search and font recognition capabilities in Adobe Typekit and Capture CC.
- The launch of Adobe Live on Behance, a live-streaming channel where ten million Behance community members can learn from and inspire each other.
Take a look at a few shots of the event we took as we browsed through the exhibition and presentation halls: