We’re happy to release a new integration for Foundry Nuke Studio. The integration aims to unify Nuke Studio / Hiero and be as close as possible to the original workflow.
You can get access to the Nuke Studio integration with ftrack Connect.
What to expect in the Nuke Studio integration
- Unified features in Nuke Studio and Hiero integrations
- Adopted Nuke Studio/Hiero workflow
- Take advantage of the built-in exporter and queues
- Increased flexibility to formats when publishing plates and proxies
- Customization of the output type, resolution and quality
- Increased performance and better utilization of hardware resources
- Rebuild track from published material in Nuke Studio
- Versioning of clips and tracks
- Publish EDL to ftrack
- Publish audio to ftrack
- Publish reviewable material
Simply use the ftrack community forum to provide any feedback on the plugin.
– The ftrack team