We’re happy to release a new integration for Foundry Nuke Studio. The integration aims to unify Nuke Studio / Hiero and be as close as possible to the original workflow.
You can get access to the Nuke Studio integration with ftrack Connect.
Features in the Nuke Studio integration
- Unified Nuke Studio and Hiero integrations
- Adopted Nuke Studio/Hiero workflow
- Take advantage of the built-in exporter and queues
- Increased flexibility to formats when publishing plates and proxies
- Customization of the output type, resolution and quality
- Increased performance and better utilization of hardware resources
- Rebuild track from published material in Nuke Studio
- Versioning of clips and tracks
- Publish EDL to ftrack
- Publish audio to ftrack
- Publish reviewable material
Simply use the ftrack community forum to provide any feedback on the plugin.
– The ftrack team