We’re thrilled to announce that ftrack Review is available today!
ftrack Review is a cloud-based collaborative media review and approval tool designed for creative teams who must iterate on media and gain feedback from stakeholders. Whereas providing feedback via email can be inefficient and lead to confusion, ftrack Review helps content creators to efficiently and visually communicate with clients via a web browser.
Pricing starts at $15 a month per user with 250 GB of storage per workspace. However, from now until 31st May 2019, you’re able to purchase ftrack Review at 50% off with an annual subscription.
Users simply upload media using ftrack Review’s intuitive and modern UI, then share it anywhere in the world via a secure review link. As ftrack Review works directly via desktop or mobile web browser, clients, teammates and collaborators can access the review without needing to sign up or install additional software. They simply jump in and provide creative feedback in the form of comments and annotations, which are timestamped to the frame on which they’re made to keep communication in context.
ftrack Review’s visual approach and ease of use replaces confusion with clarity; iterative stagnation with creative momentum; and tangled email threads with centralised, frame-specific feedback.
Collaborative media review for content creators
The features available in ftrack Review include:
- Browser-based and mobile friendly: Review via desktop or mobile web browsers. External collaborators don’t need to install software or an app to join in – they simply follow a link via whatever device they’re using.
- In-context feedback: Annotations and comments are timestamped to the frame on which they are made and can easily be sorted by order, eliminating miscommunication and reducing feedback cycles.
- Multiple media types, not just video: ftrack Review is media agnostic. Collaborate on a vast range of formats both video and image, including multi-page PDF.
- Custom branding: Brand review sessions with your company logo – this replaces the ftrack branding for a more personal touch.
- Media library & automatic versioning: The media library keeps everything neatly organised and error-free. Simply stack assets to version up.
- Scale up to ftrack Studio: Unlock the full ftrack production tracking experience by upgrading to ftrack Studio when teams need more than just review and approval.
- Internal reviews: Team members can use the same collaborative review features for external client review for internal, team-based review sessions.
- PDF output of session activity: Export PDF summary, this round-up of comments and activity keeps all collaborators on the same page.
- 250 GB of storage: Every workspace gets 250 GB of storage and unlimited projects, review sessions and participants for uncompromised, free-flowing collaboration.
ftrack Review is currently available as a standalone product. The new client review player will be rolled out to the ftrack Studio plan shortly after release – the extensive project management and production tracking solution for teams in the creative industries.
All ftrack Review plans start with a 7-day free trial. Users can try ftrack Review for free today at ftrack.com/review.
ftrack will be showcasing ftrack Review at NAB Show 2019. Book a meeting to see the product in action at NAB here.
“ftrack Review is fresh, simple and easy to use. The ability to jump on a session and provide feedback from a desktop or phone is great for The Mill, where accessible, centralised and clear communication is vital to hit the quality level we’re known for. ftrack Review helps us to get there.”
More from the blog
We’re pleased to announce that ftrack has passed a full security audit and penetration test by cybersecurity consultant Bishop Fox.
We’re proud to be a part of this initiative supporting the open source community in the filmmaking industry.
Explore 11 different ways to prevent your feedback rounds from becoming a feedback loop.
Steve Hawken, Primary VFX founder, discusses how ftrack Review has helped his studio grow from the ground up.
Here’s 10 handy tips to help your online review sessions go off without a hitch.
Blue Zoo’s Head of Look Development, Negar Bagheri, discusses the role ftrack Review plays in her day to day.
Explore tips, tricks and alternate approaches to media review that will boost your collaborative productivity.
The Mill’s executive producer Chris Allen reveals how the studio has introduced ftrack Review to its existing ftrack Studio setup.