We’d like to invite you to watch our latest on-demand webinar from VFX Supervisor Victor Perez – My journey to remote VFX, and how I made it work.
When COVID hit, Victor Perez decided to change things and readdress his work-life balance. He moved back to Italy, set up a VFX studio in his home, and started to approach work in a new way. In this webinar, available to watch now, Victor discusses how (and why) he set up his extraordinary at-home VFX studio, and where he sees remote visual effects going from here.
- Why he decided remote VFX was the future
- How he built a mini-VFX studio in his home
- How ftrack Studio and cineSync have contributed to his success
- How remote VFX has changed his lifestyle
- How he has remotely contributed to his personal projects
Victor Perez is a Spanish film director, producer, screenwriter, and visual effects artist with 24 years of experience. Victor has worked on many Hollywood films, including Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and many more. His projects have earned him more than 27 awards worldwide.
Try ftrack today, for free
Experience 10 years of innovation. Try ftrack Studio, ftrack Review, and cineSync below.