We’d like to invite you to watch our latest on-demand webinar from VFX Supervisor Victor Perez – My journey to remote VFX, and how I made it work.
When COVID hit, Victor Perez decided to change things and readdress his work-life balance. He moved back to Italy, set up a VFX studio in his home, and started to approach work in a new way. In this webinar, available to watch now, Victor discusses how (and why) he set up his extraordinary at-home VFX studio, and where he sees remote visual effects going from here.
- Why he decided remote VFX was the future
- How he built a mini-VFX studio in his home
- How ftrack Studio and cineSync have contributed to his success
- How remote VFX has changed his lifestyle
- How he has remotely contributed to his personal projects
Victor Perez is a Spanish film director, producer, screenwriter, and visual effects artist with 24 years of experience. Victor has worked on many Hollywood films, including Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and many more. His projects have earned him more than 27 awards worldwide.