Finance Assistant – Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for a Finance Assistant based in Stockholm, Sweden. Your primary responsibility will be accounts receivables and making sure that customer subscriptions are reflected correctly in accounting. You will be the go-to person for all things related to customer subscriptions and invoicing of the same. You will work closely with Sales and Support as well as being in contact with our customers. The role will in addition include various ad-hoc tasks.
What you’ll do
· Be responsible for accounts receivables and issue invoices
· Support the Sales department with subscription management
· Incoming payments
· Be responsible for the dunning process
· Manage the booking of expense reports
· Monthly results reporting and analysis
· Support the Financial controller with the audit process together with our auditor
· Implement best practices, drive improvement initiatives to standardize processes and controls
· Assist with other Ad-Hoc projects and analysis as assigned
Who you are
· A Bachelor’s degree within Business/Economics or equivalent work experience
· Fluency in Swedish and English
· Great ability to work independently and drive issues to conclusion
· Great problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Excel
What you’ll get
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours: We know how hectic life can get. We provide flexible working hours so work doesn’t become your life.
· Remote work: We allow for remote work to ensure we get the best talent.
· Benefits package dependent on your location
ftrack is the creator of ftrack Studio, cineSync, and ftrack Review, the Emmy and Academy Award-winning project management and collaboration platforms for the creative industries.
ftrack unifies creative workflows via a single source of truth. The platform’s scalable solutions connect every person and piece of a project; replace thousands of emails and spreadsheets with accessible interfaces; reduce feedback loops; and make it easy to seamlessly and securely collaborate with anyone, anywhere in the world. Even when people, pipelines, or processes change, ftrack keeps things in the frame.
ftrack’s clients are found in 60 countries around the world and regularly win prestigious awards for the high level of quality they produce across motion pictures, streaming platforms, linear broadcasting, gaming, animation, advertising, VR, AR, and more. Whatever projects ftrack is used to facilitate, the goal always remains the same – make process disappear behind progress, so teams can focus on what matters most: being creative.
ftrack employs 50 people across development, engineering, support, sales, marketing, finance, admin, and more, with employees located in seven countries around the globe.