Front-end Developer – Stockholm, Sweden
As a valued member of the team, you will work alongside bright and passionate colleagues to develop the best project management solutions used by top creative studios in media and entertainment. We offer an international working environment that supports your individual growth.
This role will report directly to the CTO and has career progression opportunities into other roles and departments.
What you’ll do
- Work with and contribute to a modern front-end technology stack.
- Gain a deep understanding of ftrack user experience and UI.
- Join ftrack development team taking part in dailies, planning meetings, developing features, testing, pull-requesting changes, documentation etc.
- Contribute to the development of ftrack suite, its user interface and user experience.
- Develop front-end solutions in our React applications using our API.
- Continuously improve our product by collaborating with the team and customers to get a better understanding of how they use it.
- Assist support and solve support related issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients.
Who you are
- You are interested in current best practices in your areas of expertise and make sure to stay up-to-date with new trends and relevant technologies.
- You know and care about practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You’re familiar with designing and building intuitive front-end solutions that people love to use.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have experience with coding against an asynchronous API.
- You enjoy working with the entire life-cycle of a product, from planning to writing code, testing to deploying it to production, and supporting its maintenance.
You might also have
An eye for design and experience with making UI/UX designs for modern web applications.