Integrations Product Manager – Americas/Europe
ftrack products unleash the potential, productivity, and progress of every creative project, whatever the goals. Our Integrations Team is looking for a Product Manager to help boost the value of ftrack products at client studios, all over the world. We are looking for a self-starter who can function independently and in teams, in this remote position. The ideal candidate would not only have previous experience in the media and entertainment industry but also have an impeccable understanding of the production ecosystem.
In this dynamic role as an Integrations Product Manager, you will design and create tools that support our clients sitting at the intersection of technology and creativity. The tools you create seamlessly amplify workflows of the business and creative functions. You value efficiency and simplifying complex processes. You have a deep desire and aspiration to disrupt an entire industry by making products that connect the production ecosystem with ease.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Technical Product Manager to innovate and expand on solutions that connect ftrack to other products by being a thought leader and subject matter expert for media creation pipelines
- Drive how pipelines integrate with operational tools, such as but not limited to Slack, Teams, and finance applications, as well as artist based tools such as Maya, Houdini, Nuke, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to shape and define our GTM strategy through roadmap development
- Manage clear expectations with clients and internal stakeholders
- Execute user research, define and analyze data, and collaborate with UX to create ftrack integrated tools
- Work cross-functionally with development teams, sales, marketing, and support to product development, launch, and adoption.
- Continuously improve our product by collaborating with internal teams and external customers to get a better understanding of how they use it
- Assist support and solve support related issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients
Who you are
- Strongly value diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Honest, empathetic, and deep desire to help the industry we love to be better
- 3+ years of experience at a VFX/Animation studio or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a technical program/project manager or product/pipeline/R&D manager.
- Thorough understanding of VFX and/or Animation production workflows and content creation pipelines
- Working knowledge of artist DCC’s such as Maya, Nuke, Houdini, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in JTBD, Agile and scrumban methodologies
- Strong ability to identify problems, breakdown complex technical problems into simple solutions, and value map them
- A results-oriented attitude with emphasis on a customer-centric approach
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and reading a room
- Experience integrating with production tracking software, ideally ftrack
- Knowledgeable in Python and/or React scripting/programming languages
- Knowledge in data/SaaS platforms
- Knowledgeable with SQL / relational databases
ftrack is the creator of Academy Award-winning project management platform ftrack Studio, the Academy Award- and Emmy-winning desktop media review platform cineSync, and the browser-based media review platform ftrack Review.
ftrack aims to make creative project management and media approval simple, efficient, and collaborative. In the creative industry, admin should be secondary to creativity, and individuals should always feel happy and productive in their work. ftrack enables this by replacing thousands of emails and confusing spreadsheets with easily accessible, aesthetically designed interfaces that make it easy to securely collaborate with anyone, anywhere in the world.
ftrack’s clients regularly win prestigious awards for the high level of quality they produce across blockbuster films, triple-A games, eye-catching advertising campaigns, and stunning animations. ftrack’s scalable production tracking and pipeline solutions help such creative teams to meet the ever-increasing demands of production, spend less time on admin, and focus on what really matters: making stunning work.