Senior Sales Director – Remote, US
We are looking for an experienced and high-performing Senior Sales Director for the US market. In this role, you will work directly with the Americas Head of Sales to identify sales opportunities in the US, develop and execute tactical go to market plans, build strong, lasting relationships with prospects, and manage sales cycles through to their conclusion.
ftrack is a fast-growing global organization building the world’s most powerful creative project management and collaboration platform. Industry-leading studios such as CBS, Ubisoft, HBO, The Mill, and Netflix trust ftrack’s Emmy and Academy Award-winning products to get creative projects over the finish line on deadline. Recent ftrack projects include The Tomorrow War, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki.
We created ftrack to unleash the potential, productivity, and progress of every creative project. Today, ftrack employs 50 people in seven countries around the world. We’re an open, honest, curious, creative, and collaborative company, where everyone gets to have their say. Our vision is to create a future where there are no borders, boundaries, or barriers to creative success – and we’d love for you to join us in achieving that goal.
The Senior Sales Director will report directly to the Americas Head of Sales.
What you’ll do (i.e. responsibilities)
- Collaborate with sales management, marketing, solutions, and development to develop and execute strategic plans to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build strong, lasting relationships with prospects, while partnering with them to understand their business objectives and needs
- Manage end-to-end sales processes, effectively communicating ftrack’s value propositions through presentations and proposals, managing technical sales resources as part of deal team, and negotiating commercial agreements through to close
- Create and communicate sales goals, forecast and report sales outcomes and proactively inform sales management on progress
- Build, manage and grow sales pipeline, including leading and executing strategic prospecting activities
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes, and identify, adjust to and report on forces that shift strategic directions in the market
- Gain and maintain complete understanding of ftrack’s product and services portfolio, including how ftrack’s products and services are delivered, implemented and leveraged by ftrack’s customers
The future colleague we’re looking for is someone who has/is:
- 7+ years of senior consultative SaaS sales experience in the media and entertainment space
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing complex technical sales engagements (inclusive of professional services and/or external partners), with a proven track record of hitting or beating bookings targets
- Highly proficient in value-based sales methodology
- A friendly and approachable personality with excellent presentation skills, ability to develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders (at both senior and mid-management levels), and ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams (for both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with distributed teams and technical functions/stakeholders
- Well developed business instincts, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
What you’ll get
- Competitive base salary and uncapped variable component
- Competitive benefits package (details dependent on your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work: We allow for remote work to ensure we get the best talent.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form or send an email to [email protected] with your CV, salary expectations, and notice period with the subject line “Senior Sales Director (US)”.
ftrack unifies creative workflows via a single source of truth. The platform’s scalable solutions connect every person and piece of a project; replace thousands of emails and spreadsheets with accessible interfaces; reduce feedback loops; and make it easy to seamlessly and securely collaborate with anyone, anywhere in the world. Even when people, pipelines, or processes change, ftrack keeps things in the frame.
ftrack’s clients are found in 60 countries around the world and regularly win prestigious awards for the high level of quality they produce across motion pictures, streaming platforms, linear broadcasting, gaming, animation, advertising, VR, AR, and more. Whatever projects ftrack is used to facilitate, the goal always remains the same – make process disappear behind progress, so teams can focus on what matters most: being creative.
ftrack employs 50 people across development, engineering, support, sales, marketing, finance, admin, and more, with employees located in seven countries around the globe.