Whether you’re new to cineSync, or you’re a seasoned media review expert looking to learn a little more about the software and the future roadmap, this webinar is for you. Join us to take a close look at cineSync’s past, present, and future with the people that develop the platform.
To watch the webinar please fill in this form →
About the webinar
This webinar is all about cineSync, the Emmy® and Academy Award®-winning remote review and approval platform used by film and television productions worldwide. Your host, Rory, is one of the minds that guided cineSync from start-up product to a platform used daily by companies like HBO, Disney, and 20th Century Fox. In the webinar, Rory will discuss what cineSync is, how it empowers connected workflows in today’s age of remote production, and the plans for the product in the months and years to come. We hope you can join us for this session on all things cineSync!
- What is cineSync and how does it work?
- Who uses cineSync, and how?
- Real-time remote sync and how it works.
- The features you may not know about, and how to use them.
- Integrations and hardware support, from Aspera to Wacom.
- Security and how cineSync manages file transfer.
- The cineSync product roadmap.