Back-end Developer – Stockholm, Sweden
You will be working from our Stockholm office with technologies such as Python, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCE and MariaDB.
You will join a team that shares a common interest in robust backend systems, their scalability, and continued development. Together, we try to find new ways to create a better experience for all of our users at all times. Above all, your work will impact the way creative teams collaborate around the world.
As a valued member of the team, you will work alongside bright and passionate colleagues to develop the best project management solutions used by top creative studios in media and entertainment. We offer an international working environment that supports your individual growth.
What you’ll do
- Work with and contribute to a modern technology stack.
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with a focus on performance, security, scalability and high availability.
- Work together with a team of engineers to deliver new API functionality to the front-end team.
- Participate in building and operating internal toolset, infrastructure and deployment solutions for the team.
- Continuously improve our product by collaborating with the team and customers to get a better understanding of how they use it.
Who you are
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You enjoy writing Python code.
- You are interested in current best practices in your areas of expertise and make sure to stay up-to-date with new and relevant technologies.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You know and care about practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and take pride in delivering robust and reliable solutions.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have experience with relational databases and SQL.
- You have a solid understanding of web application security and best practices.
- You enjoy working with the entire life-cycle of a service, from planning to writing code, testing to deploying it to production, and supporting its maintenance.