Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking to recruit an inspiring and proven CTO to help guide the company towards the next stage of growth.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails and track projects by sending Excel sheets with thousands of cells back and forth. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time. Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – create stunning visual content.
The CTO will also be responsible for leading and managing the development team, supported by senior developer leads. We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. You will be offered equity share in the company and be responsible for driving the company a step closer to world domination.
The CTO will be located in Stockholm, Sweden, but will manage developers globally too.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement the product strategy to align with business goals
- Build, lead and nurture the development teams
- Oversee all architecture and system changes
- Set and deliver key milestones in product development
- Be the figurehead of ftrack to represent the company at industry events
- Determine and articulate the best use of resources, prioritising areas of investment based on the value it brings to the business
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience leading development teams in a SaaS or related environment
- Inspirational with a proven track record of delivering product releases
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure, including Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon S3, GCE, etc.
- Articulate technology vision and delivery strategy in a language that enables discussion with a technical and non-technical audience
- Charismatic and a thought leader with a strong opinion
- Excellent communicator and problem resolver
- Experience of developing individuals to nurture and attract the best talent
- A real passion for developing your team to ensure they succeed
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
You might also have
- Experience as a speaker, presenting in front of technical audiences
- Knowledge of creative workflows and pipelines