Global Customer Support Manager – London UK or Stockholm, Sweden
As the Global Customer Support Manager at ftrack, you will be leading the global support team as an operational manager. The support team are responsible for aiding end-users to get the most out of the ftrack platform and services. The ideal candidate is driven and has a passion for customer satisfaction. The role will be located in London or Stockholm and will begin remotely until office and travel operations return to normal.
In this crucial role for ftrack, the ideal candidate will manage the global team, planning and assigning tasks, hands-on involvement, end-user support, technical support, and development of our support processes. The creation and maintenance of user-guides and documentation will also be a crucial responsibility of the role.
As a valued member of a multi Academy-Award winning team, you will work alongside bright and passionate colleagues to manage the flow of incoming queries and provide the best customer experience possible.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage a best-in-class global support team
- Inspire the support team to perform to a high standard with quick response times and solving issues in a timely manner
- Manage team schedules, priorities and workload
- Troubleshoot and solve support-related issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients
- Gain a deep understanding of ftrack features and create user guide articles, FAQs and videos to expand the ftrack knowledge base
- Provide on-site and remote support as required
- Run the ftrack support team dailies and planning meetings
- Contribute to the development of the ftrack platform by consolidating end-user feedback and customer needs, testing, and verify feature implementations
- Continuously improve our internal processes by collaborating with other ftrack teams
- Ability to travel to client facilities, trade shows, and user groups
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working in support for a SaaS company or similar
- You’re a natural problem solver and you’re energized by helping other people
- Friendly and approachable personality,
- Ability to handle pressure and work toward deadlines
- Capable of prioritizing and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Experienced in developing and managing a support team
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with distributed teams
You might also have:
- Experience using Intercom, Zendesk or similar tools to track support
- Experience in implementing support processes and tools
- You enjoy presenting to an audience
- It’s a plus if you have working experience in post-production relating to CG or VFX with strong knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows
- Working knowledge of ftrack or other task tracking applications in a production environment
- Knowledge of support tools and internal communication tools, Slack, G Suite, Zendesk, Salesforce, Recurly, GigHub, Atlassian tools, PagerDuty, etc.
- Knowledge of high-end creative software: 3ds Max, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.
- Exposure to working for a software company or production studio
- Exposure or experience in working with Python
- Interest in Agile methodologies
ftrack is the creator of Academy Award-winning project management platform ftrack Studio, the Academy Award- and Emmy-winning desktop media review platform cineSync, and the browser-based media review platform ftrack Review.
ftrack aims to make creative project management and media approval simple, efficient, and collaborative. In the creative industry, admin should be secondary to creativity, and individuals should always feel happy and productive in their work. ftrack enables this by replacing thousands of emails and confusing spreadsheets with easily accessible, aesthetically designed interfaces that make it easy to securely collaborate with anyone, anywhere in the world.
ftrack’s clients regularly win prestigious awards for the high level of quality they produce across blockbuster films, triple-A games, eye-catching advertising campaigns, and stunning animations. ftrack’s scalable production tracking and pipeline solutions help such creative teams to meet the ever-increasing demands of production, spend less time on admin, and focus on what really matters: making stunning work.