Head of Americas Sales – Los Angeles, US
We are looking to recruit an inspiring and proven sales manager to help guide the company towards the next stage of growth.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails and track projects by sending Excel sheets with thousands of cells back and forth. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time. Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – create stunning visual content.
The Head of Americas Sales will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team, supported by customer success and support teams. We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth.
The Head of Americas Sales will ideally be located in Los Angeles, US, but will be involved in sales globally too.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and lead all Enterprise and Studio plan sales in the Americas
- Define and implement the sales strategy to align with business goals
- Build, lead and nurture the sales teams to hit sales targets
- Visit key prospect studios, nurturing these accounts and converting to loyal clients
- Set and deliver KPIs and milestones for sales development
- Be a figurehead of ftrack to represent the company at industry events
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in sales for a SaaS or related environment
- Previous experience selling to creative industries or enterprise clients
- Inspirational with a proven track record of delivering sales targets
- Proven ability to secure enterprise-scale deals
- Articulate technology in a language that enables discussion with a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Experience of developing individuals to attract and nurture the best talent
- A real passion for developing your team to ensure they succeed
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
You might also have
- Understanding the product and workflow requirements of creative studios
ftrack is a scalable cloud-based project management application used in the media & entertainment industry to help teams meet the ever-increasing demands of creative production.
The first team to manage a project with ftrack was our own. It’s been our passion to improve high-end creative project management ever since. Created with producers, supervisors, artists and pipeline developers in mind, ftrack was built from the ground up with user experience at the forefront of design. The simple and intuitive user interface has led ftrack to be adopted by major creative studios around the world. Today, ftrack has thousands of users in over 60 countries working in animation, feature film, episodic TV, marketing & advertising, industrial design and virtual reality projects. The ftrack team is distributed globally with core development in the Stockholm headquarters supported by teams in the San Francisco and Shanghai offices.