SMB Sales Manager – Denver, Colorado, United States
ftrack is looking for a bright candidate for a Sales Manager role for the Americas region, focused on small to medium businesses.
You will work directly with the Americas Head of Sales to identify sales opportunities in the AMERs region (Canada, North, Central and South America), to help create and follow up qualified leads generated by you and our marketing team, and to manage sales cycles through to their conclusion. This role is for a bright and highly motivated individual that is creative, focused and exceeds their expectations on a daily basis.
You will use a combination of tools, including Salesforce, Recurly and ChartMogul to track your sales cycles, to generate quotes and invoices, and to create a quarterly sales report. Sales targets will be set based on increases in Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR). This is a role which requires direct customer interaction, may include travel once conditions permit.
- Collaborate with Sales Management, Marketing, Support, Development and Finance to execute on strategic sales and marketing goals and deals
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Forecast sales targets
- Manage the whole end-to-end sales process, including sales administration and keep Salesforce up-to-date
- Gain a good understanding of ftrack’s features and the comparisons of our competitors and complementary products
- Proactively engage with prospects and clients via face-to-face meetings, video conferencing and online communication
- Assist with America’s licensing and invoicing support
- Ability to communicate ftrack’s features and workflows to prospects and clients
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales or related industry experience
- Taking ownership of prospects and client relations in the Americas
- Friendly and approachable personality with excellent presentation skills
- Proficient at prioritizing and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with distributed teams
- An ability to understand and communicate software features and how they can fit into a customer’s broader workflow
- Four-year college degree – preferably in Business or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and interest in the high-end creative software industry
- Exposure to working for a software company or post-production environment
- Experience in post-production relating to CG or VFX with strong knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows
- Interest in Agile methodologies
ftrack is a scalable cloud-based project management application used in the media & entertainment industry to help teams meet the ever-increasing demands of creative production.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails and track projects by sending Excel sheets with thousands of cells back and forth. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time.
Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – creating stunning visual content.