The ftrack Developer Network (FDN) builds a bridge between your studio and developers all around the world who possess deep ftrack knowledge.
If you’d like to integrate ftrack into your studio pipeline or explore some of its deeper functionality, but don’t currently have the in-house resource to do so, then the FDN can help you.
We will connect you with a dedicated, experienced pipeline TD, who will work closely with you to get ftrack working the way you want it to. Using their deep understanding of ftrack, they can build an instance that is deeply intertwined with your unique pipeline, whatever your needs may be.
With the FDN, you get access to a dedicated pipeline developer on your time zone, with experience across multiple studios.
What can the ftrack Developer Network do for your studio?
- Hire a consultant to help establish best practices
- Access to a developer with ftrack API experience
- Extra resource to help integrate ftrack into your pipeline
- Add custom tools and processes to ftrack
- Optimise your workflow and pipeline with ftrack
If you would like to be connected with one of the developers on FDN, simply get in touch using the form on this page, and let us know about your needs and where you’re based.
Want to join the ftrack Developer Network?
Are you a developer with extensive pipeline experience? Become a part of the ftrack Developer Network to offer your knowledge and services to studios all around the world.
You’ll be directly connected with creative studios who need assistance with their ftrack implementation, and work with them directly to help get them up and running.
We are currently not accepting any more applications. Please check back for updates.
Why join the ftrack Developer Network?
- Free ftrack Studio account for testing
- Direct access to ftrack staff for troubleshooting issues
- Opportunity to work with a variety of studios
- Widen your network of contacts and clients