Growth Marketing Specialist – London, UK
Working closely with and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Growth Marketing Specialist will be focused on the activation and conversion areas of ftrack’s online business.
You will be responsible for driving and optimising the pipeline of online leads and executing the digital marketing plan using your digital marketing expertise.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for digital media, a good understanding of marketing tactics to acquire new customers, and a desire to learn new skills.
You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of our digital campaigns and acquisition programs. This could include a variety of marketing channels depending on the campaigns we’re running at any given time, including Digital Advertising, Automated Email, and Marketing Landing Pages.
The role will require an analytical approach, often using data to determine the best course of action to define our campaigns, so that we hit our quarterly lead generation targets.
Only candidates in London, UK will be considered and the role reports to the Head of Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Build upon and expand the automated customer lifecycle journey
- Run demand generation campaigns and action plans to drive customer acquisition
- Optimise and grow the inbound lead process
- Track and report on inbound data flow relating to the trial funnel
- Growth reporting, from visitor to paying customer with insights and analysis to increase conversion
- Execute the advertising plan and manage Google Ads account for search and display
- Expand online presence with SEO and external link building
- Set up A/B tests in activities where applicable for optimisation
- Optimise and expand Intercom usage for product adoption and retention with communication triggers based on user behaviour
- Leverage the advertising budget to stimulate growth in target segments
- Analyse the results of experiments and campaigns to learn from and iterate to help identify additional opportunities to drive growth
- Manage marketing CRM platforms, identifying and targeting key segments
- Leverage on-going support related material and videos to help with product adoption campaigns
Who you are
- Proactive and driven, with a growth hacker mindset and ability to think outside the box
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role related to acquisition and growth
- Experience setting up and optimising advertising campaigns in Google Ads and other platforms
- Experience presenting data to key stakeholders in a simple to understand manner with clear next steps
- Experience in B2B marketing for a SaaS product or similar
- Understanding of B2B sales cycle and ability to identify opportunities to maximise demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Results-oriented with a can-do attitude and committed to seeing projects through completion
- A self-starter that demonstrates initiative to solve problems and find new tasks
- You often keep tabs on what competitors are doing to learn from their successes
- Excellent attention to detail, every percentage counts
- You’re not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, experiment and learn from findings
You might have
- Prior experience to marketing automation tools: Marketo, Intercom, Mailchimp, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or analytical discipline
- A digital marketing qualification such as IDM, CIM, or equivalent
- An understanding of the post-production, animation, or visual effects industries
Salary dependent on experience.
ftrack is the project management, production tracking and media review platform that teams in the creative industries use to collaborate. ftrack connects people, simplifies workflows and increases studio efficiency. Whether a small boutique or global multi-site studio, ftrack scales to its business.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails back and forth, scribble on countless Post-It notes scattered all over walls, and track project schedules in spreadsheets with thousands of cells. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time.
Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – create stunning visual content.