Collaborate from wherever you are
“cineSync is a very efficient way of working. In fact, for me, it’s far more efficient than being in the same city. It’s all focused communication on exactly that show you’re working on and what’s in the frame, and there’s no time wasted driving across town. It’s right there.”
Using ftrack Studio remotely
- Access all project access via the cloud, in your browser
- Creatively align your team, even if they’re not in the same room
- Track important milestones, set deadlines, distribute and assign work
- Centralize project progress via an accessible, visible hub
- Map out productions and schedule team resource
- Communicate on assets via an internal note and messaging system
- Review and collaborate on media
- Share dashboards and custom ftrack views with others on your team
Free until May 31, 2020
Remote feedback with ftrack Review
- Build creative momentum with quick, clear visual feedback
- Reduce reliance on lengthy and confusing email threads
- Centralize all discussion and creative commentary in one place
- Contextualize feedback with time-stamped comments and annotations
- Easily invite collaborators to accessible, browser-based sessions
- Collaborate on a vast range of formats – not just video
Emmy-winning sync with cineSync
- Work with the only review platform with hi-res, hi-framerate real-time sync
- Creatively align contextual comments, annotations, and sketches
- Save comprehensive notes and share PDF breakdowns
- Work with true color accuracy and interactive color modification
- Integrate cineSync with ftrack Studio and other production tools
- Review via iOS or with a Wacom pad for annotations
Work securely, even when remote
Remote work and security are compatible. We built ftrack and cineSync on a strong foundation of security, ensuring that all projects remain safe even when sharing work over the cloud:
- Firewalls and AES-256 data encryption at rest
- SAML-based single sign-on and 2FA
- User authentication
- Third-party cybersecurity audits and TPN compliance
- Incident management and vulnerability scanning
- 256-bit encryption of commands in cineSync
Director and VFX Supervisor, Hugo’s Desk
“I’ve been using ftrack for over five years. It is by far the best platform for management, tracking and review of any of our creative projects. It allows me to easily connect to my remote team anywhere in the world, and it has really simplified my visual effects pipeline.“
The COVID-19 pandemic has caught us all unawares. Few could have predicted the impact this situation would have across all aspects of our lives or the new working landscape it would bring into effect.
Our top priority in this trying time is the health and safety of our families and the ftrack team. Beyond this, we intend to use our technology to help others.
Here’s a brief rundown of some of the ways we’re ensuring everyone’s use of ftrack remains uninterrupted and how we’re supporting the continuity of creative work throughout these unprecedented times. We will continue to reevaluate how we’re supporting our employees, our community, and our customers as the situation unfolds.
How we’ve reacted to coronavirus and COVID-19 so far:
- Working from home: It is imperative that we take care of the ftrack team. As such, all of our staff around the world are currently working from home. Thankfully, we are well set up for remote work at ftrack, so this will not disrupt your ftrack experience. We know that our customers rely on our products and services, and we are committed to keeping them running smoothly.
- Events: With social distancing now mandated by many governments, we have chosen to cancel all events for the foreseeable future.
- Travel: We have canceled all business-related travel for the foreseeable future.
- ftrack Review was free: We made ftrack Review free until 31 May, 2020. By making ftrack Review free, we encourage business continuity in the creative sector during the current unpredictable situation.
- Ensuring uptime: We understand the importance of keeping all of our systems up and running during this time of increased remote work. Our developers are working hard to ensure that ftrack Studio, ftrack Review, and cineSync, remain available as the teams using these tools produce work remotely. Our support team also remains online to ensure ongoing service and support for our customers. We’re confident that our systems and procedures can continue to support our customers and partners during this time. We do not expect any downtime, but shall keep customers informed through the usual channels should the situation change.
We hope that these actions help in some small way to support the ftrack community in these trying times. We will continue to monitor the situation and react accordingly as things change.
We hope that you and your families remain healthy. Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus, particularly those who are sick. We wish them a speedy recovery, and we look forward to a return to normal.
The ftrack team
Remote team management with ftrack Studio
Connect your distributed teams and streamline production with remote production tracking, project management, and media review.
Real-time synced media review with cineSync
The only Emmy® and Academy Award®-winning remote review platform that guarantees high quality real-time sync, wherever you are.
Browser based feedback with ftrack Review
Deliver clear, understandable, and contextual feedback on creative via your browser. Keep your team aligned, even if they never share the same room.