Browse your ftrack Studio and add any review files directly to cineSync for a synced review session. Files will automatically download into cineSync and encrypt (if desired.) You can then export notes, drawings, and saved frames back to ftrack Studio with a single click.
- Open any ftrack Studio reviews in cineSync to enable live discussion and real-time interactivity.
- Media transfers to the cineSync review session, for both the session owner and guests.
- Notes, drawings, and saved frames can be exported back to ftrack Studio with a single click.
- Export is automated: no need to transcribe notes or copy frames back to ftrack Studio.
- Notes and saved frames can be saved to the ftrack Studio review or to the corresponding Asset Versions, thus retaining all cineSync review information in the correct location.
- Encrypt session files (if desired).