Last updated: May 21, 2018
Information we gather about you
ftrack collects information from you through:
- Account and product registration and administration of your account
- The ftrack application that you use
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email (e.g., support forms, sales forms, user research participation forms)
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
What we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer experience: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates and service information related to your product of interest.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To share tailored information: Based on your activity and use of the website, ftrack may target you with advertising.
A visit to the ftrack website (https://www.ftrack.com) may generate the following type of cookies:
- Site performance cookies: These are used to improve the loading speed of the website.
- Google analytics cookies: These anonymous cookies are used to better understand user behaviour of the website.
- Account related cookies: These are used to identify who you are when contacting our support team via chat systems.
- Registration cookies: These are used to let us know whether you are signed in or not.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to serve advertising banners based on user interaction with the website.
How we ftrack protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All data information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted. Billing information is securely sent into our Payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We don’t store your payment card information. When we take a payment from you, we use a secure third party service to process the payment and do not keep a record of your credit or debit card details in our systems.
Correcting your Information
You are entitled to have your personal information updated to ensure it is up to date and accurate. In order to maintain the accuracy of the information we hold, you can update your personal details through your ‘My Account’ page or by sending us an email to [email protected].
You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is currently being done under your consent, such as marketing. Consent can be withdrawn by updating your email preferences or sending us an email to [email protected].
Obtaining a copy of your Information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting [email protected] from the email address attached to your account, providing the full name attached to your account.
Deleting your information
You can request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. These will be specific to each case. You can do this by contacting [email protected] from the email address attached to your account, providing the full name attached to your account.
You have the right to ask us to transfer the personal information that you have given us to another controller.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.ftrack.com/terms-conditions.