Product Support Specialist – Beijing, China
In this crucial role for ftrack in China, the ideal candidate will be involved in customer support and wear many hats in a fast-moving industry. The Product Support Specialist will report directly to the General Manager in Shanghai.
The role requires customer-centric skills to communicate with prospects and clients, providing product demonstrations, being the dedicated contact for queries relating to product support, client relations and sales in China and in Far East region.
- Take ownership of client engagement and manage relationships with ftrack users in China and Far East
- Proactively engage with clients via face-to-face meetings, video conferencing and online communities
- Gain a deep understanding of ftrack features and the comparisons of competing and related products
- Provide on-site and remote training as required
- Demonstrate features to prospects and clients
- Help educate prospects and clients into best practises and to make the best use of ftrack
- Assist and contribute to solving support related queries
- Use support channels to keep track of support queries and respond in a timely manner
- Work closely with the international teams to align priorities and escalate queries as necessary
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Previous experience in customer-facing role
- Friendly and approachable personality with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel to client facilities, trade shows and user groups
- Capable of prioritizing and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with distributed teams
- Based in Shanghai, China
- Exposure to working for a software company or in a creative studio
- Working knowledge of production tracking systems
- Working experience in post-production relating to CG or VFX with knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows
- Knowledge of high-end creative software: 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.