Join us on a deep dive into ftrack media review workflows: client, internal, coast-to-coast, and continent-to-continent. We’ll cover each review experience and how they’re tailored to benefit your unique creative projects.
When: September 22nd 2020, 10 AM (British Summer Time)
About the webinar
In this webinar, Rory and Mattias from ftrack will talk through ftrack’s review solutions and reveal how each is uniquely attuned to different challenges. They will discuss the workflows and situations where different media review approaches can aid with different types of creative collaboration. Join us to go deep with ftrack Studio, ftrack Review, and cineSync, and discover why a one-size-fits-all solution isn’t the answer to media review.
- What media review is, how it works, and who it works for
- Why different industries, companies, and projects all require a specific approach to media review
- What tools ftrack creates, and which industries, companies, and projects they cater to
- Why security, high-quality review sessions, and remote workflows DO go hand in hand
- How to make the most out of your remote review sessions and boost your creative feedback cycles.
Your webinar hosts
Regional Sales Manager, EMEA
ftrack is the creator of the project management platform ftrack Studio and media review platforms ftrack Review and cineSync. ftrack’s goal is to help creatives work more collaboratively and efficiently, wherever their teams are based.