Support Engineer – Stockholm, Sweden or London, UK
You will be working from our Stockholm headquarters or remotely from London, UK, with a focus on helping our end users get the most out of our tools and services.
As a valued member of the team, you will work alongside bright and passionate colleagues to manage incoming questions and create the best customer experience possible. We offer an international working environment that opens up for career growth.
In this crucial role for ftrack, the ideal candidate will be involved in, end-user support, technical support, and development of our support processes as well as end-user training and documentation. This is a newly created role for a bright and enthusiastic individual preferably located in London or Stockholm.
This role will report directly to the CTO and has career progression opportunities into other roles and departments.
What you’ll do
- Support and solve support related issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients.
- Solve support related issues alongside the Product Support Specialist to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients.
- Gain a deep understanding of ftrack features and create articles and videos for our knowledgebase.
- Provide on-site and remote support as required.
- Join the ftrack support team taking part in dailies, planning meetings etc.
- Contribute to the development of ftrack platform and help the development team understand customer needs, testing and verify feature implementations.
- Continuously improve our internal processes by collaborating with other ftrack teams.
Who you are
- You’re a natural problem solver and you gain energy by helping other people.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience from support or similar.
- Ability to travel to client facilities, trade shows, and user groups.
- Capable of prioritizing and responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with distributed teams.
- Based in Stockholm or London.
You might also have
- Experience and skills in Intercom and Zendesk.
- You enjoy presenting to an audience.
- It’s a plus if you have working experience in post-production relating to CG or VFX with strong knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows.
- Working knowledge of ftrack or other task tracking applications in a production environment.
- Knowledge of support tools and internal communication tools, Slack, G Suite, Zendesk, Salesforce, Recurly, GigHub, Atlassian tools, PagerDuty, etc.
- Knowledge of high-end creative software: 3ds Max, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.
- Exposure to working for a software company or production studio.
- Interest in Agile methodologies.
ftrack is a scalable cloud-based project management application used in the media & entertainment industry to help teams meet the ever-increasing demands of creative production.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails and track projects by sending Excel sheets with thousands of cells back and forth. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time.
Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – creating stunning visual content.