Technical Support – Stockholm, Sweden
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer satisfaction and how collaborative tools can improve the productivity and scalability of an organization. They will have demonstratable experience in enterprise or B2B customer service, with a focus on SaaS and/or collaboration solutions. This is a hands-on role that requires excellent communication and technical skills to ensure we consistently deliver exceptional customer experience across all our touch-points and support channels.
This role will report directly to the CTO and has career progression opportunity into other roles and departments.
Who you are
You are a good listener with people management skills, and you enjoy to work collaboratively. It is easy for you to connect with people, creating relationships is natural for you, both internally and externally. You have knowledge about the problems media production companies may have, and you have a passion for creative media – how it is produced, personas involved in the production, tools, and its pipeline. Of course, you enjoy a great movie or TV show.
Furthermore, you are a problem-solver and have the ability to prioritize, organize, and make challenging decisions. You are used to working in a team collaborating in a structured and strategic way, using supporting tools and processes to help make decisions. You value excellent communication and aim for the highest quality in everything you do.
You might be currently working at a media production studio as part of their in-house DevOps or SysAdmin team, part of the production team with technical know-how, or in the support team at a software vendor, and would like to join us in our exciting journey, building the most loved project management and collaboration platform for the creative industry.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of support tasks including monitoring tickets, emails, chat volumes and response times, ensuring adherence to all standards and SLAs
- Responsible for maintaining product documentation and user guides
- Provide guidance around end-user training and onboarding plans, and liaise with cross-functional stakeholders always keeping customer satisfaction top-of-mind
- Consolidate customer feedback with the product team with suggested areas for improvement
- Act as the point person for support escalations, working closely with customers and associates until issues are resolved
- Regularly conduct performance reviews and coaching sessions with customer support representatives
- Gain a solid understanding of product features and workflows to clearly explain their functions
- Provide regular reporting on support metrics to leadership and other stakeholders
- Work hands-on in the organisation to provide on-site and remote training as required, and assist and contribute to solving support related queries
- Customer service experience at a software/SaaS company working with customer interaction or working in a creative studio environment
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- Capacity to go above and beyond the role to please customers and prospects
- Proficient at prioritizing and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with distributed teams
- Ability to travel to client facilities, trade shows and user groups
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Working experience in post-production studio relating to CG or VFX with knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows
- Knowledge and interest in the high-end creative software industry
- Experience with ticketing systems like Zendesk, JIRA or similar
- Python scripting
- DevOps experience
- Interest in Agile methodologies
- Exposure to ITIL best practices
ftrack is a software company that builds project management tools for creative teams. The ftrack headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, but we also have staff located around the world; from London to Shanghai, Los Angeles, Barcelona, and beyond. Our global team comprises experts in software development, media production, and project management. We’re all collaborators, building a platform for collaborators, and we’re committed to developing the best tools for production tracking and teamwork in the creative industry. Our goal is to become the first and only choice for any studio that’s looking to simplify workflows, optimize output, and produce high-quality results.
ftrack is the project management, production tracking and media review platform that teams in the creative industries use to collaborate. ftrack connects people, simplifies workflows and increases studio efficiency. Whether a small boutique or global multi-site studio, ftrack scales to its business.
We believe high-end creative project management is lacking at many creative facilities who still opt for sending hundreds of emails back and forth, scribble on countless Post-It notes scattered all over walls, and track project schedules in spreadsheets with thousands of cells. Simply by storing this information on the cloud with a beautiful UI, accessed by any web-browser, all of this information can be stored securely to collaborate with anyone in the world, using powerful production tracking and pipeline tools to ensure projects are delivered on time, every time.
Our clients regularly win prestigious awards for their high level of quality in blockbuster films, triple-A games, and eye-catching advertising campaigns. We concentrate on improving project management so creative teams can spend less time on admin and focus on what they do best – create stunning visual content.